Saturday, July 3, 2010

Press kits for Artistic Affaire Les Sirens event










I am so excited to be a Little part of the event hosted by Kim Caldwell's Artistic Affaire Les Sirenes. Although i cant go (sniff,sniff) i did volunteer to create some press kits!! Sadie from http://www.lollishops.com/ put out a call to her vender's for some Press kits ,for the event. So i decided to try to put some together!! These are the first ones iv ever done.. (hope the girls like them) The theme was "Victorian,beach,mermaid". So i found a few cool pics. and i had some little paper picture frames i got somewhere ( cant remember) and started to create. I did some stamping, some glittering, some gluing , came up with these little goodies... I also made some fun tags.... And then i packed them all up to go... Well i hope they all like them!! i enjoyed making them.. and wish i could be there!!! Tons of HUGGGGGGSSSSSS Stephanie!!




2 comments:

  1. I just happen to know first hand that they are going to adore them Stephanie!! I have already seen them up close and personal and they are incredible!! I want to steal them all away for myself! Hee Hee. . .

    Thanks so much! xxoo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous!! Love all of the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete